Author: Michaela Koretko
Are you having trouble finding the perfect holiday gift on a college budget? Are you looking for gifts for roommates and friends? Here are ten gifts each under $10 that are sure to crack a smile without breaking the bank:
1) A mug and a box of tea or cocoa is a classic comfort of the season.
2)Â A scarf is sure to warm anyone’s season. Nobody ever has enough scarves!
3) A warm pair of socks and a deck of cards is a good way to remind someone to take a holiday break.
4) A set of bangles or a survivor bracelet can be suited to the fashion forward or the practical person.
5) A memo board, perhaps with its first memorable moment tacked on, is the gift for someone who has everything else!
6) A stationary set, whether prepackaged or personally assembled is a holiday reminder to keep in touch. Â
7) A desk calendar will certainly inspire hope or laughs on New Year’s and beyond.
9) A coupon for an “I’ll buy” coffee date is the gift for that person you wish you could simply give some time.
10) A chocolate bar and a heartfelt note or letterâ€” because sometimes, it truly is the thought that counts.