Jul 112012

Author: CollegeAveStaff

By Emily Smith

Sophomore mechanical engineering major Sean Supple is clad in jeans, an orange snowboarding sweatshirt and a bright green beanie hat.

“I got my hat from dogfunk.com, it’s a huge ski and snowboard site,” Supple said. He purchased the hat for about $15.

Supple’s sweatshirt, which cost him about $25, came from another website, departmentofgoods.com. The website features “skate, bike, and mountain equipment.”

Supple’s jeans came from Express, at a price of $45 and his Nike 6.0 shoes were purchased at Journey’s for about $65.

“I just like a comfortable style,” Supple said. “I go with what it looks like and then the material – how warm it is – and then by what brand.”

“There’s some brands I’m dedicated to and I like snowboarding brands,” Supple said when describing his personal style.

His favorite brand is Thirty Two, a snowboarding brand, and his favorite place to shop is online at dogfunk.com, because “they have the steeziest styles.”

Becca Hart, a sophomore interior design major, wears

jeans, a bright blue long-sleeve shirt, black boots, and a black, ruffled scarf.

Hart purchased the scarf from Urban Outfitters for $20, the shirt from Hollister for $13, the jeans from American Eagle Outfitters for $40, and the boots were a gift from Macy’s at a price of $40.

“My favorite store is Urban Outfitters,” Hart said. She described her personal style as “not really dressy, just laid back.”

“I wear flannels a lot,” Hart said, “and jeans mostly, and Ugg boots – I wear them all the time.”