Hot Damn, Hot Pants!

Authors: Saira Taylor

HotPants, originally from the U.K., are the latest weight loss craze recently introduced in the United States for women. These wetsuit-like pants can be worn under clothing, or as is, to promote an increase in sweat. HotPants can be worn daily, during workouts, while sleeping, on a date, or just as an addition to your everyday outfit.

How HotPants work:

The secret is a lining of bio-ceramics. Bio-ceramics is a material produced from combining mineral oxides such as aluminum, magnesium and silica. The ingredients are heated at extremely high temperatures and the result is the bio-ceramic material.

These heat waves intensify heat naturally generated by the body resulting in much higher levels of sweating. The pants create a boost of circulation that breaks down fat cells that contribute to the appearance of cellulite.

Bio-ceramics are harmless to humans and the thermal characteristics are beneficial for reducing water and
toxin accumulation.

Gross alert!

Because HotPants promote so much perspiration, wearing these pants can create an ideal environment for bacteria, causing infections or rashes. Similar to a wetsuit, the pants are made of nylon, polyester and neoprene, which can make for a struggle to pull on after using the restroom.

Where to find ‘em:

HotPants are available for $70.63. They come in black and nude, and in three lengths: short, capri and long, prices vary from $70.63 to $109.88.

Visit www.zaggora.com to learn more about HotPants, or visit their Facebook page for information and reviews.