Authors: Collegian Staff Reports

After acquiring security camera footage of a peeping tom suspect, the CSU Police Department and Fort Collins Police Services are asking for help in identifying the man, who was described as a six-foot-tall, college-aged white male with a muscular build.

According to a news release sent by the university, the suspect is believed to have been in both a CSU women’s locker room and girl’s restroom in Poudre High School on Jan. 27.

The man was first seen in the women’s locker room of Moby’s B Wing at 9:54 a.m. After being spotted, he covered his face and ran, exiting the building on its south side.

The suspect soon went to Poudre High School at 10:34 a.m., where he was discovered in a girl’s restroom. He was wearing a gray long-sleeved Henley-style long shirt and dark pants. He also had a pair of gray frame sunglasses with orange lenses on the back of his neck and drove a dark SUV–a 1995-2005 four-dour GMC Jimmy or Chevy S-10 Blazer.

According to the release, the vehicle was missing a silver trim piece on the passenger-side front door.

To see all of the security camera photographs taken of the suspect and his vehicle at CSU and PHS, visit Collegian.com.

Anyone who may recognize the person in the photos, or who has information about these incidents, is encouraged to call Det. Chris Melvin at CSUPD at 970-491-2013.