Authors: Tim MIles, CSU mens basketball coach

Dear Rams Fans:

First of all, I want to sincerely thank the thousands of students that came to Moby Arena last week to help our team welcome Boise State to Mountain West basketball. There is no doubt in my mind that the outstanding support from you, the Moby Maniacs, played a huge role in our victory, and I’m glad that we could share that experience (and some free hot dogs) with all of you!

The atmosphere at Moby Arena was great that night, but I think we can be even better! And we will all have to be better, when we take on one of the nation’s top programs, the No. 13/12-ranked San Diego State Aztecs tomorrow at 2 p.m. at Moby in a nationally televised game!

Our players and coaches are committed to representing Colorado State University in a first-class manner, and we have one goal for this basketball season: To represent each and every one of you in the NCAA tournament in March.

We need YOU to get there!

Get your friends, your professors, even the guy sleeping on your couch Friday night, grab a white T-shirt and get out to Moby Arena for our annual “White Out” game against the Aztecs!

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Since it’s an early game, CSU will buy your lunch! Free pizza will be given away to the first 2,500 students in attendance when doors open at 1 p.m.

So get to Moby, be loud and be “Proud to be a CSU Ram!”

Go Rams!
Tim Miles