Authors: Collegian Editorial Board

Well, Rams, it’s finally here. After 16 grueling weeks, we are only a few final exams away from having another CSU semester under our belts.

For some of you, it was your first. For others, it was your last. But regardless of your year, major or graduation term, you have to admit that it was a wild ride.

And while we can’t wait for another semester, the Collegian Ed Board would like to thank its readers for picking up the paper throughout these past few months.

Thank you for staying with us as Ram’s Pointe employees learned the power of a Facebook invitation and when the weather turned on northern Colorado, leaving piles of broken tree branches and landing one CSU student in the hospital.

Thank you for catching our coverage of this year’s Rocky Mountain Showdown. Even though it was painful to watch at the time, we don’t think we’re the only ones who took comfort in the fact that the Buff’s season ended just as badly as ours.

Thank you for reading updates on the fates of higher education funding and Fort Collins medical marijuana dispensaries. And thank you for picking up the paper a few weeks ago when a headline read “Drunk man releases birds in library.” Come on, how could you not remember that one?

As for next semester, only time will tell what’s in store for us. But we’ll continue to try and bring you the most accurate and up-to-date news for CSU and the Fort Collins community.

The only thing you have to do for us? Keep reading.