It is that time of season, where the pie comes out of the oven and pumpkin aromas remind you of a long-lived tradition. Whether you love conventional holiday desserts or not, this recipe will freshen up the spirit.
1 slice pumpkin pie (pumpkin pie recipe link here)
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 to 1 Â½ cups milk
After baking your pumpkin pie, let it cool for a few hours or over night. Blend ingredients together in a blender. Makes one serving.
1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
1 (15-ounce) can of pumpkin
Â½ cup sugar
Â½ cup brown sugar
Â¼ teaspoon salt
Â½ cup half-and-half
Â¼ stick melted butter
Â½ teaspoon cinnamon
Â¼ teaspoon ginger (optional)
Â¼ teaspoon cloves (optional)
2 9-inch pie crusts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, half-and-half, eggs and butter in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix the sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and cloves together in a small mixing bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients. Pour the ingredients into the pie crusts and fill each Â¾ of the way full.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until a fork inserted in the cent