Wednesday and Thursday arrests
There were no arrest affidavits available at time of pick up.
*Other notable items:
- 7:52 a.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the 3100 block of Rampart Road.
- 10:38 a.m.: Theft at Braiden Hall, 1101 Braiden Drive.
- 11:39 a.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the corner of West Mulberry Street and South Taft Road.
- 12:27 p.m.: Fraud at Edwards Hall, 900 W. Pitkin St.
- 12:58 p.m.: Hit and run at the 500 block of West Plum Street.
- 5:30 p.m.: Theft at the Andrew G. Clark Building, 1201 Center Ave.
- 10:49 p.m.: Noise complaint at the 700 block of Meridian Avenue.
The Daily Record will be published in the Collegian Tuesday through Friday. It is compiled by the staff of the Collegian from arrest affidavits and a daily incident record provided by the CSUPD.
The Daily Record is also available online at Collegian.com.