Wednesday and Thursday arrests
There were no arrest affidavits available at time of pick up.
*Other notable items
- 12:21 a.m. Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the 100 block of West Pitkin Street.
- 2:52 a.m.: DUI arrest at the 700 block of Meridian Avenue.
- 9:59 p.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the Lory Student Center, 1101 Center Ave.
- 10:39 a.m.: Theft at the 1000 block of West Pitkin Street.
- 12:36 p.m.: Motor vehicle with no injuries at Allison Hall, 551 W. Laurel St.
- 10:30 p.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at Newsom Hall, 700 W. Pitkin St.
The Daily Record will be published in the Collegian Tuesday through Friday. It is compiled by the staff of theâ€¨Collegian from arrest affidavits and a daily incident record provided by the CSUPD. â€¨The Daily Record is also available online at Collegian.com.