- 1:55 a.m.: A 21-year-old male under suspicion of DUI, possession of less than 1 oz. of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and defective license plate lamp at the corner of Mulberry Street and Grant Avenue.
- 1:51 a.m.: An 18-year-old female for investigation of no headlights, DUI and underage consumption of ethyl alcohol at the corner of Plum Street and City Park Avenue.
- 11:41 p.m.: An 18-year-old male under suspicion of violation of a protection order and possession of 2 oz. of marijuana or less at Alison Hall, 551 W. Laurel Street.
There were no arrest affidavits available at time of pick up.
- 2:08 a.m.: A 18-year-old male under investigation of possession of Adderall, a schedule-two controlled substance, second degree trespassing and alcohol possession and consumption anywhere by a minor.
Other Notable Items Monday
- 12:37 a.m.: Warrant attempt at the 300 block of Laurel Street.
- 1:33 a.m.: DUI arrest at the 1600 block of West Plum Street.
- 3:41 a.m.: Disturbance at the 800 block of West Plum Street.
- 9:54 p.m.: Disturbance at Aggie Village, 1600 W. Plum Street.
- 11:23 p.m.: Trespass at CSU W.D. Holley Plant Environmental Research Center, 630 W. Lake Street.
The Daily Record will be published in the Collegian Tuesday through Friday. It is compiled by the staff of the Collegian from arrest affidavits and a daily incident record provided by the CSUPD. The Daily Record is also available online at Collegian.com.