Get newsy, CSU

Authors: Collegian Editorial Board

We Collegianites sit in the basement of the Lory Student Center typing away on our circa-1990s Apple computers until the wee hours of morning to make sure that you Rammies are informed.

CSU is ever-changing, and staying on top of what’s going on at the good ole’ green and gold is important. Just in this past school year, the university had things go down –– important things, my friend.

Who knows when CSU President Tony Frank will announce a big administrative change or when a new building will break ground? On a university campus, few things remain constant, and as a student you should be as involved as possible.

If you think we’re missing something, let us know. We’re all ears. What matters to you matters to us. Send us a news tip to tips@collegian.com or drop by Student Media in the basement of the LSC. We’ll be here with open arms.

Who knows when a student leader will take to the Stump on the LSC Plaza to voice his or her opinion about a recent going-ons? Yes, these things happen. And you wouldn’t want to wake up one day and realize you missed everything, would you?

So, what’s our advice? Phew, we thought you’d never ask.

Read the Collegian, check out TODAY@Colostate, watch the CSU Public Relations’ web page and keep your eyes peeled for interesting occurrences and people on campus, because what happens today could affect your tomorrow.