Authors: Collegian Editorial Board

Dear readers, take a moment to stop studying and relax. Take a deep breath if you need to, but make sure it’s loud as to disturb that engineering major adjacent to you in the Library.

Take this breather because we will not let you, our loyal readers, fry your brains with that funny little thing called school. Grades shmades.

But in all seriousness, relieving stress is vital to your success and peace of mind during the next week or so. We want healthy, happy people devouring our news.

And the university has your back — specifically the CSU Health Network. All week in the Lory Student Center, the Health Network’s offices on the main floor will offer a variety of “stressbusters.”

Help includes: Stress packs, including lavender incense, candles and paraffin hand dip; extended massage hours, from 11 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. today and 12:10 to 3:10 p.m. Friday; meetings with experts, like the Study Skillspert today from noon to 2 p.m. and free tea and snacks.

Try to avoid bad stress relievers and habits, including staying up late, drinking too much caffeine, and, although many students partake, drinking in excess.

There are many different ways to relieve stress, but that’s for another Our View at a later date.

So the message we want you to take away from this, as you go back to bothering that engineer student, is don’t stress out because this time two weeks from now you’ll be lounging away without a care in the world.