KCSU DJ Profile: A Bosh

Time: Tuesdays 7 to 9 p.m. It’s the RAMblers sports talk show. I also do the play-by-play for the Rams volleyball team.

Real name: Andy Boshoven

Major: Speech communication

Years at KCSU: 3 years

Q: Why should somebody listen to your show?

A: It’s about sports, and we have a lot of fun on the show. We make fun of each other, and if you want to know more about CSU sports, and all sports in general, this is your chance. It’s like “Mike and Mike In the Morning” but with better information, hosts and a lot funnier. It is the best sports show on Earth.

Q: Favorite music genre(s)?

A: Country, but I like everything. I have Buddy Holly to T.I. on my iPod. I have different songs for different moods and can listen to anything.

Q: What’s your favorite album right now?

A: Jimmy Buffett’s “Meet Me in Margaritaville.” It’s a relaxing album that has some humor and always puts me in a good mood.

Q: What’s your favorite artist or album of all time?

A: I really don’t have one, but the Eagles, Garth Brooks and Eminem are up there.

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?

A: I am hopefully working with the Nuggets or Avalanche. I want to do the play-by-play for some pro team, even if it is not in Colorado at some point. I will do about anything in the sports world though.

Q: Favorite concert this year?

A: Brad Paisley’s “American Saturday Night Tour.” He is a sweet guitar player, and his two opening acts were really good, too. It is one of the best concerts I have ever seen and had a lot of fun with the people I went with.