Amendment 46

Prohibits the Colorado government from discriminating against or offering preferential treatment to individuals or groups on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity or national origin.

Amendment 47

Prohibits employers from requiring employees to join unions and pay membership fees as a condition of employment.

Amendment 48

Defines the word “person” to “include any human being from the moment of fertilization.”

Amendment 49

Prohibits paycheck garnishments from any public employees with the exception of deductions required by law; tax withholdings; court ordered liens and garnishments, health and other insurance benefits; deductions for savings and investments; and deductions for charitable, religious, educational and tax-exempt organizations.

Amendment 50

Allows residents of Central City, Black Hawk and Cripple Creek to extend casino hours, create additional games and increase maximum single bet limits and give new gaming tax limits to Colorado community colleges and gaming cities and counties.

Amendment 51

Increases the state sales to fund services for people with developmental disabilities.

Amendment 52

Reallocates a portion of state severance tax revenue to fund transportation projects.

Amendment 54

Prohibits contribution from government contractors to political campaigns.

Amendment 58

Eliminate a state tax subsidy on oil and gas companies and reallocate the new revenue primarily to fund a new state higher education scholarship and transportation funds

Amendment 59

Eliminates tax rebates required by TABOR and reallocates the new money to P-12 education.

Referendum L

Lowers the age requirement for running for public office from 25 to 21.

Referendum M

Disallows lawmakers from delaying taxes on land value increases.

Referendum N

Repeals language in the state constitution that prevents the importation or production of impure alcohol.

Referendum O

Tightens rules for placing citizen’s initiative on the state ballots.