The Founding Fathers

Many people conveniently endorse their secular humanist ideologies by claiming them as the will of mythical figures known as the “Founding Fathers,” as if these men themselves spoke with one voice and with the desired message.

Nevertheless, it is important to point out the Founding Fathers have in common one characteristic: They were all traitors to the legitimate authority residing with the King of Great Britain and Ireland.

Those pernicious, petulant, radical, revolutionary leaders of an insurgent uprising would rightfully today be called terrorists. Not a single word these men authored either individually or collectively, like the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution, deserves any serious consideration.

Indeed, many reasonable colonists opposed the colonial insurgency at the time. In fact, I dare say a larger portion of the early American population supported a continued colonial relationship to Britain than the portion of Iraq’s population that today desires the maintenance of American garrisons on its soil, and who are currently cited by the United States to justify continued occupation of Iraq.

It’s time we realize the U.S. Constitution is a flawed and unworkable document, and restore the United States to their proper position as a part of the United Kingdom, under Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and under one God.

James Ian Easton

2nd bachelor

civil engineering