The Air Force Falcons have defeated the CSU Rams, 24-21. Check Friday’s Collegian for a full recap.

10:10 left in the game: The Falcons have scored another touchdown and have taken the lead 24-21.

2:15 left in the third quarter: Spencer Armstrong has caught a 14-yard touchdown from Shaun Carney to cut the Rams lead to 21-17. The Falcons took over the ball after an interception in Ram’s territory.

4:22 left in the third quarter: Jacobe Kendrick rushed in from the six-yard line for the Falcons first touchdown of the night. The score is now 21-10 Rams.

0:43 left in the second quarter: On the first play after the Falcons kicked a field goal, Caleb Hanie connested with Damon Morton for an 81-yard gain. On the next play, Hanie snuck into the end zone to give CSU a 21-3 lead. Air Force then kneeled on their next possession to give the Rams a commanding halftime lead.

1:08 left in the second quarter: Air Force drove the length of the field, but was unable to produce a touchdown. Zach Sasser’s 23-yard field goal has cut the Rams lead to 14-3.

6:01 left in the second quarter: Kory Sperry scored his third touchdown of the season to cap a 71-yard drive to give the Rammies a 14-0 lead.

4:36 left in the first quarter: Dustin Osborn corralled a 60-yard Caleb Hanie pass after blowing by the Falcons secondary to give CSU first blood against Air Force. The Jason Smith extra point made the score 7-0