Sept. 4 – Texas: CB Tarrell Brown and LB Tyrell Gatewood along with former Texas LB Aaron Harris for misdemeanor marijuana charges. Brown also faces unlawful weapon charge after being found with a 9mm handgun in his lap.

Aug. 28 – Marshall: WR Hiram Moore arrested for DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, obstructing an officer and driving without a license.

Aug. 20 – Marshall: FS Geremy Rodamer, along with two former players, is arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and obstructing an officer.

July 24 – Fresno City College: Sr. Mackey Davis, Jr. Eddie Scott and six others are arrested on charges of rape on a minor (11-year-old girl).

July 10 – San Jose State: Ellis T. Jones III arrested on four counts of robbery, one count of attempted robbery, four counts of assault with a stun gun, two counts of false imprisonment, one count of kidnapping in the commission of robbery and one count of second degree burglary as part of a classified advertisement scandal. Then was caught after a July 2 robbing of a pizzeria and a July 3, home burglary.

May – Florida State: Two former players, Bengals LB A.J. Nicholson and former WR Fred Rouse arrested on charges of burglary on a former teammate’s, RB Lorenzo Booker, house.

April 30 – Ohio University: TE Corey Logan arrested on charges of second-degree misdemeanor assault for punching a police horse.

April 26 – Southern California: QB Mark Sanchez arrested for sexual assault.

March 5 – Tennessee: Freshmen Jerod Mayo and Robert Ayers arrested and charged with aggravated assault stemming from a fight. Eleven players under Coach Phillip Fulmer have been arrested since Feb. 2004.

Jan. 10 – Marshall: RB Ahmad Bradshaw arrested for theft. Bradshaw was also arrested in late 2004 and dismissed from the Virginia football team for underage drinking and resisting arrest.

Jan. 6 – Virginia Tech: Dismissed QB Marcus Vick for “cumulative effect of legal infractions” after a Dec. 2005 speeding and driving with a revoked license, Sept, 2004 no contest plea to contributing to the delinquency of a minor (underage drinking), and July, 2004 marijuana possession.

Compiled by Aaron Schoonmaker from AP reports.