True Conspiracies of 9/11?

Sept. 11, 2001 is a day we all remember. But more than four years later we still have many questions to be answered. One question that really puzzles me is why the media have not asked more critical questions.

It seems that anyone who questions the government's official account of 9/11 is labeled as unpatriotic. Don't we have to be critical? For instance, the north and south towers collapsed along with building seven, which was about 300 feet away. According to the official account, they collapsed from intense fire melting the steel. This is odd because these three buildings are the only buildings in history to ever collapse from a fire. And despite the fact the south tower was hit second, it fell first. Was it really just fire?

I am very skeptical about the 757 airplane that hit the Pentagon. A 757 is a very large airplane. When looking at the damage of the Pentagon, why is there no damage caused by the wings and engines? There is only a hole about 20 feet or so in diameter. Surely the engines, weighing about six tons would cause noticeable damage. Was it really an airplane? Could it have been a missile? There were several locations near the Pentagon that had video cameras that recorded this event, such as a gas stations and hotel. But within minutes the FBI confiscated the tapes. If the government wants to prove that it was an airplane, they should release those tapes.

If you want to learn more, which I sincerely hope you do, check out the book "The New Pearl Harbor" by David Ray Griffin and the Web site www.prisonplanet.com.

David Ballantine

Edwards Hall