Authors: Stacey Zynen

The CSU Rams (7-10, 1-5 Mountain West Conference) will pack up for their second road game this week as they travel to Provo, Utah to play the BYU Cougars on Saturday. This will be the third team they have played ranked in the top 25 this season. The Rams have struggled outside of Moby Arena this season, winning only 1-of-6 on the road.

BYU has slowly crawled their way to No. 20 in the national rankings after beating the TCU Horned Frogs Wednesday evening. Their record is 16-1, including a perfect 6-0 record in the MWC.

One of the reasons the Cougars have fared so well this season is their ability to play as an impressive unit, rather than individuals.

"This was a great team effort," BYU head coach Jeff Judkins told BYU press after their recent victory over TCU. "They believe in each other and know how to win."

Senior Ambrosia Anderson will be expected to lead the Cougars, coming off of a 24-point, 10-rebound performance against TCU. It was her 11th double-double of the season. As a team, BYU has averaged 67.4 points per game for the 2005-06 season, shooting 62 percent from the free throw line and 43 percent from the field.

The Rams are coming off of a close loss Wednesday to the Wyoming Cowgirls, where they lost 87-80 in the final minutes of overtime.

Junior guard Molly Nohr recorded a career-high 18 points and nine rebounds in the game, while senior forward Melissa Dennett had a team-high of 25 points and 14 rebounds.

CSU players were not available for comment Thursday after their afternoon practice.

The last time the two teams met was in Denver for the MWC Tournament where the Rams fell five points short of victory by a score of 70-65.