To CSU Students:

There is no way to express the gratitude on behalf of the entire CSU athletics department, in particular our football team, for the support shown by our loyal students in 2005.

For years, we have taken great pride in the support our CSU students have shown at athletic events.

However, the 2005 season will be long remembered for the unmatched enthusiasm you have shown. During and following last week's thrilling win over the University of Utah, I had the opportunity to visit with many long-time Ram fans who have followed the team for decades.

Your spirit, your support and your enthusiasm were contagious. It spread throughout the entire stadium and provided the Rams with a tremendous home field advantage.

I want to thank every one of you for your support. We greatly appreciate the support you provide to our department, our coaches and our student-athletes; we recognize that you are an integral part of our success.

Saturday's victory climaxed a great weekend across campus as we welcomed back friends, family and alumni of CSU. You made it an even more special weekend with your enthusiastic support at the game.

In just two weeks, your CSU Rams play the University of Wyoming in the annual Border War at Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium.

I hope you make plans now to be at the stadium and continue your great support of our program!

Go Rams!

Mark Driscoll

CSU Athletic Director