Authors: Trevor Edy

The Rams returned to the practice field Wednesday afternoon for their last full-pad practice of the week before playing the University of Utah on Saturday.

Inclement weather forced the Rams inside early Tuesday, therefore they had a little overtime added to the practice clock Wednesday. CSU focused much of the time going eleven on eleven, taking on the offensive and defensive scout teams.

There have been some major changes (due to injury) to an offensive line that has blocked for 470 yards on the ground in the past two games.

Sophomore Nick Allota was switching off with senior Mike Brisiel at the center position in place of senior Albert Bimper, who is out indefinitely with a strained hamstring. Junior Jerome Williams will be replacing junior Josh Day at left guard in Saturday's line-up as well. Day is doubtful but will be a game time decision and has been active in recent practices. Senior Brandon Alconcel should be starting at left tackle this Saturday after seeing limited time following an elbow injury four weeks ago.

"We are just trying to get at it and get in there for Day and Bimp, we just have to step up," said junior offensive lineman Clint Oldenburg.

"Practice went well, we have the intensity we didn't have earlier in the week."

The Rams will be back in action today in shorts and shoulder pads.

Athletic Director Mark Driscoll has declared the game "Sellout Saturday." All 10,000 student tickets have been picked as of Wednesday morning, which set a record pace. There are a total of 1,000 purchasable tickets available, but they are going quickly.

The game starts at 4:30 p.m. and fans will be let into the parking lot three hours prior to kick-off.

Injury Update: Senior offensive lineman Albert Bimper (out indefinitely), junior offensive lineman Josh Day (doubtful).