Only our opinion matters

Authors: Scott Bondy, Paul Baker

Topic 1: Ex- baseball star Jose Canseco has been in the news a lot lately for his soon-to-be-released book, "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits, and How Baseball Got Big." The title speaks for itself, so based on that, is the book good for baseball?

Baker: It should be good for baseball. The league implemented a new drug-testing policy and finally the truth is out.

Bondy: I'd love to see some of those home run records with a little star next to them. They're all just a bunch of cheaters.

Baker: Agreed.

Bondy: Canseco did a pretty brave thing with this book by breaking an unwritten code between teammates. And the fact that he goes after President Bush also is hilarious and courageous.

Baker: Thing is, it's not just baseball. Track, swimming and cycling have all had their fair share of problems.

Topic 3: Q and A Lightning Round

Baker: Should the Vikings trade their No. 1 receiver and one of the best in the league, Randy Moss?

Bondy: I'd want him on my team even with all his troubles. Trade him to the Cowboys.

Bondy: Who got snubbed in the NBA All-Star game?

Baker: One of the highest-flying guys in the league, Stevie Frachise.

Baker: Best basketball state in the nation?

Bondy: It's not even close. With North Caroline State, Duke and North Carolina, hoops rule in North Carolina.

Topic 4: As the sad ending to the NFL approaches, what were the highlights of the year? Who deserves to be in the Pro Bowl and who should've been left out?

Bondy: It would've been a better season if the Cowboys made the playoffs and the Patriots didn't win another Super Bowl.

Baker: It's always a good year when the Broncos get further than the 'Boys.

Bondy: It was also great to see Ben Roethlisberger dominate in the NFL after dominating our Rams last year.

Baker: Peyton Manning broke the touchdown record and that's always good for football.

Bondy: Overall, a good year. Maybe someone can take down the Pats' next year. Maybe.