Authors: Ryan Skeels

* "Robots" – The fine folks from Ice Age give us Rodney, an inventing robot, who finally makes the journey to meet his idol, Big Weld. Only when he gets there a dictator has taken Weld's place and it's up to Rodney to thwart his plans. This definitely looks like fun film for every one. Releases March 11.

* "Sin City" – This looks to be the most amazing movie of the year. Marv, played by Mickey Rourke, is on the heels of the murderer who killed the beautiful Jamie King while sleeping next to him. This plot and multiples of others are all intertwine in this awesome-looking flick based off of Frank Miller's original novels. The monstrous cast alone makes it apparent that "Sin City" will be huge.

Look for it April 1.

* "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" – This may sound a bit obvious but here it goes. Anakin Skywalker has been fighting the clone wars for three years and begins his journey toward the Dark Side of the Force. His friendship and trust with the Jedis is sure to falter after the Jedi hunt ensues. As long as Jar Jar keeps his distance, this should be the best of the new Star Wars films. May 19.

* "Lords of Dogtown" – This is a fictionalized version of Dogtown and Z-boys, written by Stacey Peralta, so it's not a bad assumption and most of it will be factual. The crazy part is that Catherine Hardwicke, who directed the very depressing "Thirteen", directs this film. It's releasing June 3, and if it doesn't make it to the movie-lacking Fort Collins' screens the drive to Denver is sure to be worth it.

* "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" – Television watchers have seen the previews for this one. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are a married couple whose relationship has hit a rut. Little do either of them know that they're both assassins and they've just been assigned to kill each other. Looks like this will be a fun, plot-twist and a half. See it June 10.

* "Batman Begins" – All right, so there's been some disappointing sequels, but this one ladies and gentlemen looks good. The title says it all, how Batman became the destiny of Bruce Wayne. The man who directed "Memento" did this one too if that convinces you further. Look for it July 1.

* "Land of the Dead" – Directed by the zombie master himself, George Romero, portrays the last remaining people on Earth living in a walled in city. Look for his always present social commentary as the rich live sealed in skyscrapers while the poor fend for themselves on the streets. A must on Oct. 24.

* "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" – Nope, they didn't stop with the third one, and it looks like they're not going to stop with this one. Follow Harry as he competes in the Triwizard Tournament and fears the return of Voldemort. Have fun on Nov. 18.

* "King Kong" – Every single movie Peter Jackson has ever done has been nothing short of spectacular. Enough said. Dec. 14.

* "The Chronicles of Narnia" – Seven words, "The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe." If you never read the book, get on it. C.S. Lewis is the man. Buy yourself a Christmas present this year. Releases Dec. 25.

* Other movies that look too good to miss:

o Hide and Seek – January 28

o Hostage – March 11

o War of the Worlds – June 24

o Fantastic 4 – July 1

o Undead – July 1

* Big Bad Block-Buster Bombs

o Son of the Mask – February 18

o The Pacifier – March 4

o XXX: State of the Union – April 29