1) Start your Spring Break a day early and go get your face
rocked off by mandolin phenomenon, Sam Bush, at the Aggie Theater
2) If bluegrass isn’t your style, head across the street and
take a ride on the short bus, the Long Beach Short Bus that is. The
remaining members of Sublime will be at the Starlight Thursday,
nothing like riding on your former lead singer’s coattails until
you can’t get booked any more.
3) Friday, go see up-and-coming rockers Poison the Well and The
Bled at the Starlight. No, no, no! Don’t stop the rockin’!
4) Spend the weekend getting ready for Spring Break by watching
the episode of “The Simpsons” where Homer goes on Spring Break and
ends up killing an alligator. We built this city … on Rock and
5) If you’re not going anywhere for Spring Break, go to
Sullivan’s early next Tuesday morning for St. Patrick’s Day
festivities. If you’re gonna’ spew, spew into this.
* Compiled by Chris Hess