Authors: Elizabeth Kerrigan

The New York, New York Hotel and Casino Roller Coaster: Drop, twist and flip your way around the Big Apple.

The Ghostbar at the Palms Hotel and Casino: Experience a luminous view of Las Vegas while enjoying drinks from the bar on the 55th floor of the Palms.

Baby’s in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino or Club Rain in the Palms Hotel and Casino: Attend at least one of these clubs for the full Las Vegas experience.

In and Out Fast Food Restaurant: Curb your hunger and save your money for the casino by eating one of the best fast food burgers in Las Vegas.

“Mystere” at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino: Buy a ticket to witness the members of Cirque du Soleil perform the most exhilarating acrobats, music, comedy and dance.

Elvis Impersonator at the Barbary Coast Lounge: See Pete Vallee perform his “Big Elvis” impersonation for free in the relaxing bar and lounge every Tuesday through Friday evening.

Club Drais After Hours in the Barbary Coast Hotel and Casino: When the casino gets old or when the other clubs close, Drais is just opening. Drais is open from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.

Water Show at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino: Watch the famous water and music extravaganza in front of the Lavish Bellagio. Shows are every half an hour and every 15 minutes after 7 p.m.

Tropicana Hotel and Casino: On Weekends the Tropicana offers something most casinos don’t: $5 tables, free vodka and Red Bulls to gamblers who order them.

Shopping at The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace Hotel and Casino: Shop all the stylish shops while enjoying a laser light show, mechanical statues and the shark aquarium.