Authors: Vince Blaser

The two suspects arrested Tuesday night in connection to the shooting a 19-year-old in Fort Collins Tuesday morning.

The suspects have been identified as Lovall Deshawn Farmer, 20, and Barrington Neal McIntosh, 39, both of Cheyenne, Wyo., according to a release by Fort Collins Police Services.

“Farmer, the alleged driver of the vehicle, is being held on $250,000 bail while McIntosh, the alleged gunman, is being held on $500,000 bail,” the release stated.

Both men are awaiting extradition to Fort Collins.

Howard Lambert Jr., a resident of Fort Collins, was shot in the leg and abdominal area in the parking lot of the Four Seasons apartment complex, 1020 Wabash St., at approximately 1:44 a.m. Tuesday. The victim was transported to Poudre Valley Hospital where he was taken to surgery, the release said. Officials at PVH said Wednesday there was a shooting victim in fair condition at the hospital.

According to Rita Davis, FCPS spokesperson, the suspects had given $700 to the victim and his roommates under the impression drugs would be purchased for them. No drugs were given to the suspects and the theft is an apparent motive, Davis said.

Police recovered a 9 mm handgun that will be tested by FCPS to determine if it was the weapon involved in the shooting.

The suspects are currently being held in the Laramie County Detention Center in Wyoming.