Author: Christian Zamora

[youtube]http://youtu.be/poXS_mcpFWE[/youtube]

Looks like Kim Kardashian is finally getting her wish for a fairytale divorce from NBA star– and husband of 72 days— Kris Humpries.

E! News confirmed a final divorce settlement was reached and signed between the two bickering parties then handed into an LA court last Friday.

Humphries rep told E! News exclusively that Kris and his family are excited to move forward and are “grateful for all of the support they have received in this process.”

This settlement comes 536 days after battling in court and six months after Kardashian began to house rapper Kanye West’s baby.

The details of the settlement still have yet to be released, but Humphries will not get the 7 millions dollars from Kardashian that he initially wanted–it’s reported he won’t even get a single penny!

Cheers to welcoming baby Kimye into a Kris Humphries free world!

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

For Reese Witherspoon and her agent husband Jim Toth, Friday night ended in handcuffs for the celebrity couple. Unfortunately for them, the handcuffs had nothing to do with kinky bedroom action.

According to the police report filed, Witherspoon’s husband was pulled over for suspicion of driving drunk after he was weaving between lanes. Toth blew a 0.139 on the Breathalyzer test, subsequently followed by charges of driving under the influence.

Toth however wasn’t the only one getting in trouble with the law. As Toth was given a field sobriety test, Witherspoon, 37, got out of her silver Ford Fusion, only to be ordered by the trooper to go back.

“Mrs. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe that I was a real police officer,” the trooper’s report said. He told her to “sit on your butt and be quiet.”

She then got out of the car again and when told again to return to the car, said she was a “U.S. citizen” and was allowed to “stand on American ground,” according to the report.

Witherspoon wasn’t backing down and decided to play the celebrity card (assumably because she can no longer play the blonde card). The Hollywood star reportedly asked the officer if he knew who she was.

“I answered, ‘No, I don’t need to know your name,’ ” the officer wrote in his report.

She went on to tell the officer, “You are going to be on national news.”

Since the arrest and quick stint in jail, the celeb couple have both expressed their deep regret for the night’s actions and hopes to move on and learn from the incident.

Watch the video below of Witherspoon’s arrest and let Ram Entertainment know what you think of the latest jailed celebrity couple.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woU4Hd-9Xhw[/youtube]

Make sure to tune into Ram Entertainment every Wednesday here on CTV 11 for your weekly celebrity gossip fix.

Enhanced by Zemanta