Author: Christian Zamora

[youtube]http://youtu.be/L0yP9UaSnJk[/youtube]

For the most of us on Sunday, the Easter Bunny left behind baskets filled with Peeps, jellybeans and anything else pastel that your parents could find in the dollar section at Target. For Corey Monteith of “Glee,” well he was left behind a one-way ticket to rehab.

Go directly to rehab. Do not pass go; do not break out in song or dance, Fin.

The 30-year-old actor who plays Finn Hudson on FOX’s music-oriented show “Glee,” willingly checked himself into a rehabilitation center for his past and current substance abuse problems.

Because of the stint in rehab, Fin will be absent from the final episodes of the current fourth season of “Glee,” causing major storyline shakeups. According to E! Online, the writers of the show are “finding an organic way” to write-in his absence for the finale.

The actor’s struggle with drugs in the past has been no secret. In 2011, Monteith revealed in an interview with Parade he was “lucky to be alive” upon addressing his previous addictions.

April Fool’s Day was anything but a joking day for the MTV family. In tragic news, Shain Gandee of the network’s newest hit reality show “Buckwild,” was found dead along with two other bodies in his mud-submerged Ford Bronco at the end of a long dirt road in Sissonville, Ky.

The 21-year-old reality star and his uncle was reported missing early Sunday after they were last seen around 3 a.m. at a local bar. It’s reported the pair, along with a family friend later identified as 27-year-old Donald Robert, went out to go four wheeling. However it’s unclear where they were heading when the accident occurred.

According to the recent autopsy reports, the three men died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Since the tragedy, MTV has halted production on the second season of “Buckwild” which began filming last week. Along with current shutdown of the show, the producers have decided to cover the cost of the funeral for their breakout star, TMZ reports.

The half-hour “Buckwild” replaced the coveted timeslot of “Jersey Shore” in January. Although it never pulled in “Shore” numbers, the show was averaging 3 million viewers per episode and was the No. 1 original cable series on Thursday nights among 12 to 34-year-olds.

Tune into “Ram Entertainment” every Wednesday here on CTV 11 for everything Hollywood.Enhanced by Zemanta