Author: Christian Zamora

[youtube]http://youtu.be/sWKGvQcPixo[/youtube]

Blood is about to be shed within the Mickey Mouse family, metaphorically speaking that is. Ex Disney stars Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are all releasing new music in the upcoming weeks, and you better believe Ram Entertainment has the scoop on each!

The soonest Mouseketeer to unleash a new solo album is the multi-talented Justin Timberlake. Fresh of his hilarious SNL gig, the suave singer is dropping a third solo effort, “The 20/20 Experience,” this upcoming Tuesday. Mr. Biel seemed like he couldn’t wait to give the public a taste of his latest music, as you can currently listen the album’s entirety on iTunesno strings attached. The Timberland produced album stays faithful to the throwback sound of the first single “Suit & Tie.” Don’t expect any club bangers like “Sexy Back” in this LP, but don’t write it off either. Give “20/20” the experience it deserves after it patiently waited seven years to be crafted. After a listen, let us know what you think of Timberlake’s new sound.

Fresh off the heels of judging FOX’s singing competition “X Factor” along side Timberlake’s ex, Demi Lovato is giving lot-o love to her fans, in the form of new music. The “Skyscraper” singer debuted her new single “Heart Attack” just a couple of weeks ago after it leaked prematurely online. The track will be the first single off her upcoming untitled solo album set hit shelves in May. Because the impending album seems to be paired with her recent hair chop-age, we’re pretty sure this will be the most edgy album era we have ever seen from this former Disney star. Godspeed Godvato.

Onto Lovato’s childhood BFF, Selena Gomez. It seems as if Gomez is taking a chapter out of the Book of Taylor and turning to songs about ill-fated angsty relationships. “Rule The World” is Gomez’s first single off her upcoming album and good news fans– the track just hit the Internet yesterday! Based off lyrics like “our love was meant to rule the world” and “forget forever,” it seems like she’s singing about a certain famous ex. Give Gomez’s Jelena inspired track a listen and then let us know which ex Disney star has the best shot at conquering the radio this spring.

Keep updated on all that celebrity gossip by tuning into Ram Entertainment every Wednesday here on CTV 11.