Author: Christian Zamora

[youtube]http://youtu.be/fy2-mDUEbOs[/youtube]

Heidi Klum’s got a new job, and no, it’s nothing plastic surgery related. NBC announced Monday the Project Runway star will be joining the judging panel of their hit reality competition America’s Got Talent. Klum’s addition to the show isn’t the only shakeup to the judging panel this season. Mel B, or as most of you would know her as “Scary Spice,” was also added to the panel this season as a replacment for Sharon Osbourne who quit after her developing beef with NBC.

With Howard Stern and Howie Mandel both returning for the show’s upcoming season, this is the first time the show will feature a panel of four judges instead of three. If anyone can judge a talent competition, it’s a former spice girl and woman who was married to a Seal for nearly seven years.

Now onto something none of the A.G.T judging panel would be familiar with: the movie screen. Big casting news has hit Hollywood this past week, starting with a reboot of a fairytale classic.

According to Variety, Emma Watson has been confirmed to play Cinderella in the newest update of the Disney fairytale. The former Harry Potter star will be chitchatting with talking rodents to escape the reality of her evil step-mother, set to be played by Cate Blanchett, in 2014.

In more casting news, after pictures of Harrison Ford donning a suit and glasses surfaced, it’s officially confirmed he’ll take on the news desk in the upcoming Will Ferrell comedy Anchorman: The Legend Continues. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ford will play an iconic news veteran, “a la Tom Brokaw.” With other Hollywood heavyweights like Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd starring in the sequel, the movie will surely be a box office hit.

Ford’s Star Wars co-star Carrie Fisher also has casting news to get excited about. Fisher told Palm Beach Illustrated she will be reprising the pastry-haired role that made her famous: Princess Leia. Fisher, being much older than when she first donned the skimpy Leia outfits, says the famous intergalactic princess will have also aged. “I think she [Leia] will be just like she was before, only slower and less inclined to be up for the big battle.”

It was revealed earlier this year the new Star Wars film (Episode VII) was going to be directed by J.J. Abrams after George Lucas announced he would not direct the newest films to be added to the legendary series. Graying and eating Activia Yogurt or not, I think everyone is just excited to see Leia back in space action.

Tune into “Ram Entertainment” every Wednesday night on CTV for the latest celebrity hard-hitting gossip.