Author: Christian Zamora

[youtube]http://youtu.be/IIcjFn8-kio[/youtube]

Many A-list celebrities were spotted heading home Sunday night with the same man. The man cruising with stars appeared to be gold, bald and naked- ruling out the theory John Mayer discovered a cloning device to maximize his hook-up potential. Although John Mayer is bound find such machine, this gold, bald, naked man seems to describe the lovely trophy handed out to dressed-up celebrities during the annual Academy Awards.

The prestigious Oscars aired Sunday night on ABC, bringing in 40-million celebrity-obsessed viewers during the three hour telecast. An explanation behind this bump in viewership from previous years could have been the host, Seth McFarlane. MacFarlane, who is the creator of  “Family Guy” and often touches on taboo subjects, took the stage and guided the show throughout the night with frequent stops of sexist jokes and singing.

Although many of McFarlane’s jokes fell flat, none fell greater than Jennifer Lawrence did as she attempted to gracefully walk up the stage to accept her “Best Actress” Oscar for her portrayal in “Silver Linings Playbook.”

Other winners of the night include Daniel Day-Lewis for his portray of Abe in “Lincoln” and Ang Lee for “Best Director” thanks to his visual masterpiece “Life of Pi.”

However, no celebrity was celebrating more than Ben Affleck. After wrongfully snubbed for a “Best Director” nomination for his critically acclaimed flick “Argo,” the film took home the top honor of the night, “Best Picture.”

Looks like we’ve finally forgiven Affleck for “Gigli.”

For the complete list of winners, check the CNN website.

Tuesday morning on “Good Morning America,” ABC announced the celebrity cast for their 16th season of “Dancing With the Stars.” Don’t expect any of the stars who attend the Academy Awards to be on this list. The show is known to feature falling stars, if anything, on the show. The D-list celebs this year who decided their careers needed new life is former “Idol” finalist Kelli Pickler, former comedian Andy Dick, and former Grammy winner Wynonna Judd.

Here is the complete cast list and pairing of the stars set to take the stage come March 28th on ABC:

• Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Reality star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• NFL star Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff

Tune into “Ram Entertainment” every Wednesday night on CTV for the latest celebrity hard-hitting gossip.

Enhanced by Zemanta