Author: Ryan Greene

[youtube]http://youtu.be/zMYNHSJVBFc[/youtube]

25 consecutive home wins is impressive. What’s more impressive? 26 straight.

That’s exactly what the CSU Rams did against the Wyoming Cowboys tonight at Moby Arena in the annual Border War game.

The Rams had just come off what Coach Eustachy called, “The best game we’ve played all year” against Boise State on Wednesday.

The Rams did what they do best against the Cowboys, rebound. Rams managed to grab 42 rebounds to Wyoming’s 28.

But it was what the Rams managed to do on defense that propelled them to a 19 point win. Wyoming only managed to shoot 29% from the field.

“It starts with all five guys on the court,” said Rams guard, Dorian Green.

Not to mention the Rams played at Moby as well, where they haven’t lost since 2011. The University of Kansas Jayhawks lost their home game to Oklahoma State today, giving the Rams a now third best home winning streak in the nation.

Five Rams ended the game in double figures. Pierce Hornung finished the game with a double-double, the Rams are now 9-1 when that happens.

The Rams also got a huge contribution from Daniel Bejarano at the end of the half, hitting two three-pointers in the final minute of the first half, giving the Rams a momentum boost and lead they kept in the second half.

“We have a huge upside that we’re going to keep moving towards,” Coach Eustachy said about the team’s performance.

The Ram’s next opportunity to move forward will be in Reno, Nevada, when they take on the Wolfpack, Wednesday, February 6th.

Enhanced by Zemanta