Author: Cassandra Whelihan

The Snowriders at Colorado State University are dedicated to getting you to the mountains for some much-needed mountain time.

So much in fact, that we have planned our first day trip before the snows started falling.

Saturday, October 27th, join us for a day of fun and shredding at A-basin.

We have rented three vans that fit roughly 12 people each. For members, the cost is only $15; non-members pay $20,

Sign up today during our office hours in the sunken lounge in the Lory Student Center.

As for upcoming trips, Jackson Hole is happening January 3rd-8th, 2013. For the low price of $620, the trip includes transportation to and from Jackson and the mountain, lift tickets, lodging, sustenance and beer. If you are an avid snow goer, you do not want to miss out on this trip.

People have already started putting their deposit down so get saving! A $100 down payment can be made online through our website to reserve your spot. Bless the hole, let’s get weird!

Currently, we are trying to plan a trip to the Winter X-games January 25th-27th, 2013. We are looking to rent a house for up to 15 members. Check back for updates and details soon!

As for spring semester, we throw down for a spring break house, movie premieres, day trips and socials. Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean we can’t follow the snow!

Check out or website and Facebook page to stay updated on our events:

Snowriders Facebook

Snowriders Homepage