Author: Brian Guiducci

The ugly black ties that you always have just sitting there on your wrist, just in case you need to put your hair up, are like an annoying itch you can’t scratch. It’s a necessity you can’t live without. Girls, you know what I’m talking about. But guess what? I have just found the solution to this fashion faux pas.

Does this look all too familiar?

Does this look all too familiar?

This weekend, I had the privilege of attending the FACE Design competition in Denver, hosting the talent of a ton of different designers, presenting their products. One designer’s speech in particular stuck out to me. Maybe it was the adorable white lace dress she was wearing that made me automatically adore her idea, but I personally like to think that my bias towards her fabulous outfit had no sway in my love for her product. She had created what she calls Black Ties.

These ties have the exact same function as a regular black hairtie, but it comes with an extra little bonus. When you are wearing them on your wrist, they look like a bracelet.

Black Ties that look great!

Black Ties that look great!

While perusing the Bloom Jewelry website, I got a small taste of this fabulous creation. There are eight different black ties too choose from and each one comes with two different styles. Adorable and chic are just a few of the words I would use to describe them.

Ladies, if you are sick and tired of your boring black hair-ties, then I would definitely recommend these for you. Time to throw out the old and bring in the new.

For more information on this fabulous product, look online here.