1. If youâ€™re looking to get out and try some great food before finals, the Ethiopian restaurant Ras-ka is the place to go. My suggestion: Try the meatballs or any of the fish and youâ€™ll be happy.
2. For the price youâ€™ll pay, youâ€™re going to get a plate of food that could fill you up for days. And man, is it delicious.
3. One of the best things about Ras-ka is the fact that everything is homemade right in front of you. The owner cooks everything in the small kitchen right in the restaurant, and it gives off a fun, college-town vibe.
4. The restaurant is extremely small, which gives it an intimate feel you donâ€™t get at most places.
5. And to top it all off, itâ€™s within walking distance of campus, so thereâ€™s no excuse not to grab some friends, enjoy the spring weather and eat some fantastic grub.
Visual Managing Editor Greg Mees can be reached at email@example.com.