FoCoMX announces line-up

The lineup for the fourth annual Fort Collins Music eXperiment (FoCoMX) has officially been announced, consisting of both national touring bands and up-and-coming artists.

The performers include Chad Price of Drage the River and ALL, Candy Claws, Danielle Ate the Sandwich, Endless Monster featuring members of Descendents, Fierce Bad Rabbit, Good Gravy, Johnny Hickman from Cracker, Peace Officer, 3 Twins featuring members of The Subdudes, and American Idol sensation Magic Cyclops.

The festival, featuring more than 300 Northern Colorado bands, artists and DJs at dozens of venues throughout Fort Collins, will take place April 13 and 14 and is expected to draw a crowd of more than 6,000, according to a press release.

“FoCoMX offers an opportunity for music lovers to celebrate and enjoy the amazing talent of our local artists,” Fort Collins Musicians Association Co-Founder and President Greta Cornett said in a press release. “FoCoMX delivers a fun festival experience to Northern Colorado with some of the same great bands featured at festivals like South by Southwest, but at a much more affordable price.”

Pre-sale wristbands can be purchased at www.FoCoMX.org for $15 throughout March. In April, the price will increase to $20.