Need a quick sugar fix for all those late nights of studying? This mug brownie recipe is the perfect snack to cure your study blues. All you need is a coffee mug and your microwave. Not only that, but you can have the whole thing prepared in just five minutes! So grab a mug and dig right in!
A large coffee mug
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
A splash of vanilla extract
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
1. Combine dry ingredients in mug
2. Add the egg and stir
3. Pour in milk and oil, mix
4. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract, mix
5. Microwave for 3 minutes
6. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then tip out onto plate
7. For a finishing touch add your favorite ice cream and enjoy!