Staying safe and legal at the Showdown
In preparation for tomorrowâ€™s Rocky Mountain Showdown game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High the Colorado State University Police Department offers the following tips/regulations for a safe, successful game.
- Cars can only use one parking spot, and blocking or saving a parking spot for a friend is not allowed. If you want to tailgate with a group, be sure to arrive together.
- You only can tailgate directly behind your car or in a landscaped area.
- No open flames, but barbecue grills are allowed.
- All tailgate parties have to end 30 minutes before kickoff.
- No glass bottles or kegs in parking area or game and no selling of food or products.
- Take care of yourself and your friends. Friends should stick together.
- Ask for help if youâ€™re concerned a friend has had too much to drink.
- Donâ€™t let friends leave a gathering with people you donâ€™t know, and donâ€™t leave your friends who may have had too much to drink.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile Highâ€™s official rules can be found at http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com.
â€˜Feltâ€™ up on the runway
Tonight, the Lincoln Center Magnolia Theatre will showcase the fashion collection of Horst Couture â€“â€“ and the entire collection will feature designs made of felt.
Tickets for Artwear Fashion Week Runway Show & Reception range from $50 to $65 and include a wine and appetizer reception. There are shows at both 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., and after the later show.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.fcgov.com/lctix, by phone at 970-221-6730 or in person at the Lincoln Center Box Office.