Wednesday and Thursday arrests
There were no arrest affidavits available at time of pick up.
*Other notable items:
- 12:00 a.m.: Motor vehicle accident with no injuries at Parmelee Hall, 701 W. Laurel St.
- 4:53 a.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the 1400 block of South College Avenue.
- 6:24 a.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the Andrew G. Clark Building, 1201 Center Ave.
- 1:08 p.m.: Motor vehicle accident with no injuries at Corbett Hall, 801 W. Laurel St.
- 2:01 p.m.: Fraud at the Parking Services building, 1508 Center Ave.
- 4:02 p.m.: Theft at the Lory Student Center, 1101 Center Ave.
- 4:49 p.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the 700 block of Meridian Avenue.
- 6:15 p.m.: Suspicious circumstances/prowler at the 500 block of West Plum Street.
The Daily Record will be published in the Collegian Tuesday through Friday. It is compiled by the staff of the Collegian from arrest affidavits and a daily incident record provided by the CSUPD. The Daily Record is also available online at Collegian.com.