Mar 012011
 
Authors: Collegian Staff Report

A kitchen fire at Enzio’s Italian Kitchen shut down Mountain Avenue at about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Poudre Fire Authority Fire Inspection Coordinator Shawn McGaffin said smoke from the fire filled the kitchen and the restaurant was evacuated after the ventilation system couldn’t keep up.

He said the fire was restricted to the kitchen, caused no injuries and no structural damage.

Firefighters were in the process of venting the smoke at 11:00 p.m., and Enzio’s will be open for business today.

 Posted by at 4:08 pm

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.