Authors: Matt Miller

Greetings Collegian readers, and welcome to our coverage of the 2010 mid-term elections.

We’ve got four reporters and three photographers out covering the top races in Loveland, Fort Collins, Denver and Aurora.

Throughout the night, every hour until midnight, check the website for updates from these folks.

News Editor Kirsten Silveira is covering the U.S. House race and will bounce back and forth between the Betsy Markey, D-Colo., and republican challenger Cory Gardner Election parties at the Fort Collins Marriot and the Embassy Suites in Loveland.

Staff writer Justin Rampy is covering the Larimer County Sheriff race and will be reporting from Democratic candidate Jay Harrison’s party at the Fort Collins Marriott and Republican candidate Justin Smith’s party at the Embassy Suites in Loveland.

Staff writer Chadwick Bowman is covering the U.S. Senate race and will be at Democratic candidate Michael Bennet’s party at the Denver Marriott and at Republican candidate Ken Buck’s party at the Doubletree Denver Tech Center Hotel in Greenwood Village.

Staff writer Andrew Carrera is covering the Colorado Governor’s race and will be at American Constitution Party candidate Tom Tancredo’s party at The Stampede Country Dance Hall in Aurora and Democratic candidate John Hickenlooper’s party at the Pinnacle Club by the Grand Hyatt in Denver.