Arrests for Tuesday:
There were no arrest affidavits available at time of pick up.
*Other notable items:
- 12:13 a.m.: Criminal mischief at Corbett Hall, 801 W. Laurel Street.
- 9:07 a.m.: Motor vehicle accident with no injuries at the 800 block of West Pitkin Street.
- 9:30 a.m.: Theft at the 200 block of West Lake Street.
- 3:54 p.m.: Criminal mischief at the 3000 block of South Timberline Road.
- 7:27 p.m.: Motor vehicle accident with no injuries at the 900 block of Meridian Avenue.
- 10:31 p.m.: Motor vehicle accident with no injuries at the 1100 block of Center Avenue.
The Daily Record will be published in the Collegian Tuesday through Friday. It is compiled by the staff of the Collegian from arrest affidavits and a daily incident record provided by the CSUPD. The Daily Record is also available online at Collegian.com.