The search committee charged with electing candidates for CSU’s vice president of Diversity position released the names of four finalists Friday.
According to the press release, public interviews with the contenders, who all currently work for CSU, will begin Monday.
The candidates are:
- Arlene Nededog, director of undergraduate retention programs for the College of Natural Resources,
- Irene Vernon, professor and chair of the Ethnic Studies Department for the College of Liberal Arts,
- Mary Ontiveros, associate vice president for the Division of Enrollment and Access, and
- Blane Harding, director of Advising, Recruitment and Retention for the College of Liberal Arts.
Check Collegian.com for more updates.
Vice president of Diversity interview schedule:
- Arlene Nededog â€“â€“ 2:30 â€“ 3:30 p.m., Monday in the Lory Student Center Theatre
- Irene Vernon â€“â€“ 2:30 â€“ 3:30 p.m., Tuesday in the LCS Room 214/16
- Mary Ontiveros â€“â€“ 2:30 â€“ 3:30 p.m., Wednesday in the LSC Room 203/05
- Blane Harding â€“â€“ 2:30 â€“ 3:30 p.m., Thursday in the LSC Room 203/05