The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Problems at home will erupt if you have been secretive or intent on doing something that no one else wants to take part in. Emotions will be hard to control and will likely affect your efficiency. 2 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You will gain power, respect and knowledge by being a participant. Don’t let someone’s advances or changes of plans spin you in the wrong direction. Set your goals and stick to them until they are complete. 4 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Focus on the future and consider whether or not to make a change. Someone you care for will influence your decision. Don’t leap without checking out what’s actually being offered. 3 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don’t lock yourself into something you probably cannot finish. You can expect someone you trusted to disappoint you, causing emotional stress. Allowing someone to get to you will cause an impulsive chain reaction. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Take a serious look at your financial situation and how you are currently earning a living. You can come up with a viable solution if you are practical in your approach. Baby steps coupled with your charm and ingenuity will help you win back whatever you have lost. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Lending, borrowing, donating or anything that has to do with your cash flow must be kept in check. You will stand a better chance if you barter your services. Be smart as well as forceful and you will get what you want. 4 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): As soon as you let someone else take over for you, things will go amok. You will intuitively know which route is best for you. Passionate talks and interactions with people with similar goals will help you move forward. 2 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You need to get away somewhere peaceful to figure things out without interruption. Change is overdue but you need a plan. A partner may confuse you at first but, if you listen carefully, you will realize that maybe your time with this person is up. 5 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You can make some excellent improvements to your living arrangements. Love is looking very good if you want to make some special plans for two. An epiphany will change the way you do things and get you thinking about where you want to hang your hat. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You may feel a little disconcerted about a partnership you are wrestling with. If you talk matters through, you will realize you can both have what you want if you go about it the right way. Compromising will make your life easier. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You have so many realizations coming to mind that it may get a little muddled. Write things down. Don’t let anyone else make a decision for you. You want to move forward with a clear conscience. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You have to avoid conversations with friends, neighbors and colleagues that will lead to misunderstandings and arguments. Keep your religious and political views a secret. Don’t believe everything you hear; get a second opinion. 5 stars