The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Communication is a must if you want to stay in control. Someone may try to upset your position or influence the outcome of something you are working toward. Someone will use underhanded tactics to try to beat you. 3 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Go right to the top if you want to get something resolved. You will fall privy to secret information that will give you the edge. Use your charm, coupled with your knowledge and experience and you’ll come across as confident and capable. 4 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Stick to whatever will benefit you professionally, personally and financially. You will face jealous and possessive acts if you lead someone on or you make a promise and don’t keep it. 2 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): You should receive an honor or raise or something that will improve your status. Someone may not like all the attention you are getting. Honesty will help you resolve any incident that crops up. 5 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don’t get derailed by criticism you don’t deserve. Greater involvement in challenging activities will raise your confidence and prove what you are capable of. Put your cash in a safe place and don’t lend or borrow, regardless of the circumstances. 5 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You are ready to revamp your old ways, habits and lifestyle. Change brings more excitement to your life. There is money to be made if you pick up information or take courses that will broaden your skills. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Say what you mean and mean what you say. You’ll be under the spotlight and your conduct will make a difference to the outcome of anything you are currently working towards personally and professionally. You can out maneuver anyone who challenges you. 3 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You can present and promote effectively. Love will come easy and someone you care for will be accommodating in every way imaginable. Show everyone what you have to offer. Your longtime goals are now within reach. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Don’t stretch the truth if you don’t want to be embarrassed. Your reputation may be compromised if you haven’t been completely honest about what you are offering others. You can, however, make an impact at home and in your personal life. 5 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You will win if you challenge someone. Taking an unusual path will help you learn something about who you are and what you are capable of doing. You can learn from past experiences as well. 4 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Not everyone will think the same way you do. Expect opposition and prepare to compromise if you want to resolve issues and get things done. It’s never too late to start something new or to go back and get something or someone you left behind. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t make a noise unless you are prepared to back up your accusations with lots of proof. Someone will push back if you decide you want to take over or have things your way. Personal relationships will be emotional, passionate and full of excitement. 3 stars