LTTE: Regarding CSUnity

Dear CSUnity Volunteers,

/

This year, over 2,200 students signed up to volunteer for CSU’s single biggest day of service this past Saturday — an incredible number of Rams who were willing to give up their weekend day to help the community!

Unfortunately, Mother Nature picked a poor time to provide us with some much-needed precipitation. Despite Colorado’s incredibly unpredictable weather, 267 resilient students were able to complete their assigned projects this weekend. /But there is still much to be done.

Have no fear, CSUnity volunteers — we are currently working with group leaders to reschedule projects with the goal of completing every project in the coming weeks./ This process will ensure the community and volunteers are able to connect to make Fort Collins a better place./

If you signed up to volunteer for CSUnity, make sure to get in touch with your group leader to get the latest information on your project, or contact Keith Colton in the Student Leadership, Involvement and Community Engagement office at Keith.Colton@colostate.edu or 970-491-3579./

Although it won’t all happen at once, we still plan to achieve our goal of contributing 13,000 hours of community service in the coming days.

Thanks to all of you for your dedication to CSU and Fort Collins./ With your help, we truly will be able to change the world around us, one project at a time.

//

Keith Colton

Coordinator

SLiCE Program