The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Leave the talking to someone else. Anything you say will be held against you and will cause you grief. You have enough support to take care of any pressing matter. 2 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): The more you express your likes, dislikes, ideas and plans, the more support you will get and the closer you will come to making your dreams a reality. Don’t miss an opportunity to pick up skills to enable you to earn and enjoy more. 5 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You may have some great ideas that can earn you some extra cash or help you win a settlement or contract. However, sharing what you want to do with too many people will work against you. Go it alone, using your own style and finesse. 3 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Have faith in what you do and how you do it. With a little imagination and positive confirmation, you can convince others to join a plan that allows you to pursue one of your dreams. 3 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Listen to the arguments being made by others before you take a position. It will be the simplest of plans that will have the best outcome. Don’t let anyone convince you that you have to do things in a extreme manner. 3 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Remain firm and stick to your plans, regardless of what anyone around you does. You can expect the unexpected from someone you’ve been dealing with regularly. An emotional issue can now be taken care of with positive results. 5 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Concentrate on your ideas and creative skills, as well as, your social life and the people who can help you advance. Trying to push your will on someone with whom you don’t agree will not help resolve the issue. 2 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Let go of any personal affront against yourself or a loved one. If you waste your time and burn your energy on revenge, you will miss out on an important opportunity. Enjoy the people you are with. The collective effort will pay off and bring you higher status. 4 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You’ll experience lots of controversy because of meddling, arguments and disruption regarding your strategy and plans. Rethink something you did in the past and reverse a decision. Honesty is always the best policy. 3 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don’t let your emotions lead the way. Discuss your feelings and intentions regarding the direction of your personal and professional life. Taking on something you’ve thought about but never imagined you could pull off will be within your reach. 3 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Expression of speech is a wonderful thing and you can use it to your advantage if you want to force necessary reforms. You will come up with some unusual methods that may not have been considered and will have a lasting effect on the situation. 3 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t use force when all it will take is a simple, polite request to get your way. Let go of any aggressive feelings and avoid the unpredictable. Allow everyone a chance to do his or her own thing. 4 stars