The Last Word in Astrology

Authors: Eugenia Last

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Don’t be afraid to take a day off to sort through your plans and make sure that you have everything you need for upcoming events and activities. An interesting proposition will get you thinking about new possibilities. 3 stars

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don’t give away any secrets. Pushing your will or taking physical action will not get you what you want. Situations will be hard to control and problems will escalate due to misinformation. 3 stars

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Everything will come down to your personal performance. Expect someone to resent you and try to limit your maneuverability. Target what you want and go about getting it through hard work and honest, fair play. 5 stars

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don’t give in to someone trying to back you into a corner. Realizing that you can do with much less will be half the battle. Change may not be your cup of tea but the tables will turn if you are flexible. 2 stars

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): A meeting will help you coordinate what you want with the needs of others. Love is in the stars and, by making an effort to please someone, you can ask for what you want in return. An old friend may be dishonest with you now. 4 stars

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Look for a deal and you will find it. Don’t let someone hold you hostage when you aren’t responsible for the turn of events that have unfolded. Take care of your health and don’t take unnecessary risks. 3 stars

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Think before you take action and you will avoid making an embarrassing mistake. Things aren’t nearly as bad as you imagine. There is always a silver lining, so sit back and wait for the dust to settle. 3 stars

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don’t be fooled by what someone is promising you. Rely on your own efforts. Sudden change can be expected and will be directly linked to someone you have learned a great deal from in the past. 3 stars

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Don’t give in to idle threats. Use your clout and your charm. You can make a difference but don’t exaggerate in order to do so. Making the wrong person angry can cause setbacks. 4 stars

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Someone will try to talk you out of something that you know you should pursue. Don’t give in to meddling or unrealistic plans. Stay ahead of the crowd with the latest information and the best advice. 2 stars

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You are sitting in a much better position than you think. You have the ability to negotiate on your terms. Your receptiveness will help things move along faster. Your communication skills will be effective. Don’t become emotional over finances. 5 stars

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): If you give in to your emotions or anger you will lose sight of your goals and waste valuable time. Secrets will be divulged that may incriminate you or imply you have been involved with something or someone you don’t wish to be associated with. 3 stars