Authors: Aaron Montoya

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos talk about their campaign, which will focus on changing Transfort services, bringing Taste of Fort Collins back to CSU and the over-occupancy ordinance.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos say they’d like to bring the food-laden Taste of Fort Collins event back to the CSU campus during the fall so that at the beginning of the school year the city community and college community can mingle.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos have pledged to complete 200 hours of community service each while in office to stay in touch with the Fort Collins community. They also plan to personally pick up any slack left by ASCSU when it comes to staying in touch with student needs.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos think working their connections, encouraging student participation and changing the argument against the over-occupancy ordinance in Fort Collins will do the trick when it comes to convincing city leaders to relaxing or abolishing it.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos believe they can help streamline Transfort services for the benefit of students even with a new contract due to be signed before they would take office.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos say additional cars in the RamRide program this year didn’t quite solve the problem of long waits and would like to alter the service so that it operates more like a taxi cab system, which they say would streamline it.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos have received positive signals from CSU administrators that lead them to believe they could put a four-year fixed tuition program in place during their tenure for out-of-staters.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Shaun Reed and Vice Presidential Candidate Melisa Panagakos say it is essential in the continuing fight for student votes on the Colorado Board of Governors that Gov. Bill Ritter back them up.