Authors: Aaron Montoya

Associated Students of Colorado Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan share their names and majors with the Collegian Editorial Board.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan think there is a great benefit to be had by shuffling the final exam schedule around so that no tests would be taken before 9 a.m.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan say the library is on board with providing students with free printing next year. They hope to fill the gap for what they claim will be the tightening of restrictions in several labs on campus that provide free printing now.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan explain that though they can’t mandate the use of free online textbooks in classes, they would work towards encouraging professors via Faculty Council to do so and save students money.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan have been privy to information regarding the changing parking system here at CSU and say that student input is vital while a committee decides what to do for the future.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan believe they have the connections to get students the jobs they deserve.

Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential Candidate Conrad Miller and Vice Presidential Candidate Jake Donovan would like to meet with students personally on the plaza each week and encourage Senate members to be involved in talking to students regularly.

Check Collegian.com every day this week for video interviews from each candidate pair.

Go to the ASCSU Election 2009 page for an archive of Collegian ASCSU election coverage.